ready-improve2018 St Véran, La Combe Desroches, La Soufrandière, Bret Brothers

Product: 2018-0750-00-8011013
  • Ready, but will improve


Located at the foot of the north side of the Roche de Vergisson, this is a cool site which has come into its own in recent warm vintages. Most (80%) of the wine went to tank, while the remaining 20% went to barrel. Fresh and juicy, this has a charming nose of white flowers and orchard fruit, and the palate has crisp apple flavours and crunchy acidity. Drink now to 2024.

{***}{region} St Véran {region}
{color} White {color}                                                              
 {maturity}ready-improve{maturity} {maturity-text}Ready, but will improve{maturity-text}
Bottle Price 75 cl $225